Google
 

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hoes Leave Buddha from I love New York Alone!!




Buddha from I love New York is getting fed up with "hoes" sending him naked pictures to his myspace!! Here is the message he posted



Wednesday, November 28, 2007


**** Females Please Read!! ***** but LADIES NO need.
Current mood: peaceful

Females, DO NOT EVER SEND ME ANY NUDE PICTURES!!
I will delete you hoe-ish ass and block you from contacting me FOREVER!!

My mom didn't raise no dog! I don't even know WHAT about my character that you've seen thus far would make any female even THINK that I'm that type of guy. DISGUSTINGLY OFFENSIVE!! and my patience for it is up!!!

If you are a hoe at least PRETEND to be a respectable woman when dealing with me or don't deal with me at all.

p.s. All of my LADIES please don't take offense as I'm only talking to the HOES out there, REAL TALK!.


Umm Buddha your on a show with a National Hoe..She even had sex with Flava Flav twice!!

0 comments: