Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pam Anderson to Retire??


From what you ask? I have no clue.. Pam is not much of an actress..more like walking fake boobs and blond hair!! But she says she will retire in 5 yrs..As of right now she turns down all movies and tv offers because she is content with her magic gig.....here is her quote

"I get offers to do movies and TV all the time. I say no to everything. Drives my agent crazy," she says, laughing. "But I'm lazy. I don't want to work. I want to be with my kids (Brandon, 11, and Dylan, 9, with ex-husband Tommy Lee). So I just fly in from L.A., do a few days of shows and go back home."
"Five more years of (T&A), and I'll go back to Canada," the British Columbia native says. "I've got some land. It'll be time.



I never knew she was Canadian but who cares she could retire today and I don't think we would be affected at all

0 comments: