Google
 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Details Magazine names K.Fed #7 on influential list!!


Umm I'm not sure how they came to this conclusion that K.Fed should be on the top 50 of influential people...That's how you know we are going down as a society when a former dancer/celebrity impregnator/wanna-be rapper is number 7 on an influential list!! Okay I know he takes care of his kids and all but if he had a kid with a non celebrity would he have stepped up to the plate!! I'm not so sure...but on a good note I'm glad someone is there to take care of Britney's offspring because we know she is past the point of being able to just take care of herself!!

Here is some of his interview :

On the direction of his acting career: “At some point I’d actually like to play somebody other than a bad guy or an ass.”

On fatherhood:
“To be a father is everything. It shows me how little I am.”

On what is playing on his TV these days:
“My TVs are pretty much G-rated right now. Anything from SpongeBob to Finding Nemo, and you know, I’m still trying to decide which one of those I like more.”

0 comments: