Google
 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Amy Winehouse is going to Rehab!!!



Amy recently canceled her tour and all promotional events and she was spotted going to see a DR.....As we all know by now Amy's husband is in jail and wont be out until who the hell knows!! But at least she is going to get some help can you imagine what Detox will be like for her!! We are cheering for you Amy!!!

Amy released the following statement on Tuesday:

“I can’t give it my all onstage without my Blake. I’m so sorry but I don’t want to do the shows half-heartedly; I love singing. My husband is everything to me and without him it’s just not the same.”

Her label adds:

“Amy Winehouse has cancelled all remaining live and promotional appearances for the remainder of the year on the instruction of her doctor. The rigours involved in touring and the intense emotional strain that Amy has been under in recent weeks have taken their toll. In the interests of her health and well-being, Amy has been ordered to take complete rest and deal with her health issues. Her family has requested that the media respect Amy’s privacy at this time. There will be no further comment.”

0 comments: