Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

More details on Birdman's 18 yrd wife

So now details are coming out about Baby's "alleged" 18 yr old wife..Sources are saying that she is a stripper the Houston area!!

When the story first broke I was one of the first sites to acknowledge that Baby was married to an 18 yr old..Now practically all the gossip sites and blogs are reporting about who this 18 yr old girl is and what she does for a living here is her mug shot...




But Baby released a Statement saying he is not married and the girl is a friend of one of the guys on the bus

"I'm not married," he insisted. "Never! Been! Married! Plus, that girl was 18! I don't get down like that! Plus, if I was married, why would I keep it a secret?" However, he did allow that perhaps the right woman could make an honest man out of him one day.

0 comments: