Google
 

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Posh Spice was Bullied!!!




Take that School Bullies!!! The best revenge is success!!!! Posh Spice opens up about being bullied in school during her interview in Elle Magazine.....She was fat and pimplely..that explains why she is so skinny now!! OK it is all starting to make sense...she is avoiding being that fat girl agian!! I have a new found respect for Posh now.....Here is her quote from the interview...She also talks about sleeping naked...But who doesn't sleep naked these days


“They were literally picking things up out of the puddles and throwing them at me. And I just stood there, on my own. No one was with me. I didn’t have any friends. People would push me around, say they were going to beat me up after school, chase me. It was miserable, my whole schooling, miserable. I tried to be friends with people, but I didn’t fit in. So I kept myself to myself.”

“I sleep naked. You don’t sleep with David Beckham. (giggles) I’m going to be naked if I’m getting in bed with him every night.”


0 comments: