Google
 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Girls Gone Wild Joe Francis Afriad of being killed!!





Joe Francis was at one point King or at least Prince of College Sluts who just loved to get down and dirty in front of Joe's Girls Gone Wild Cameras..But sadly now he is just a prison bitch crying that he wont make it out of jail!! Joe tells Page Six how he has been treated less then a human and afraid that if he is sent back to Florida he will be killed by the prison guards!! Here is his quote


"These are scary people down there. If I get sent back, they will retaliate. They killed that kid . . . I think I would have been dead or I'd be drooling in a cup," added Francis, who must return to the Florida jail if he posts bail in Nevada.

He said guards at the Florida jail, in addition to not giving him toilet paper or meals, forced him to wear ankle shackles that cut his skin and made him bleed in the shower.

"They treated me like I was a terrorist," he said. "They'd put my food just out of reach and laugh with each other, 'Oh, I guess Joe wasn't hungry today.' "



Full Article

0 comments: