Google
 

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Amy Whinehouse wipe the coke off your nose!!!



I cant believe I was almost a real fan of this drug dumpster!!! She is sad, sick, and pathetic...In another episode of rage and tears Amy Whinehouse is photographed with a (white substance) under her nose!! See I'm from the "hood" and seeing white substance under peoples nose is not that uncommon in fact on any given day you could see a person leaning to the side on Dope!!!so in so many words I've seen crazy bitches like this girl..all lovesick over another druggie..We call this drug love..It's intense and Dangerous..Which leaves me to believe if she doesn't clean up her act she will either commit suicide or die from an overdose..Something tragic always happens with this type of crazy public display of trashery!!!





I can say alot about this little girl but it's obvious she is very confused...

0 comments: