Google
 

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens, "I dont want to be a Celebrity"

Umm yea right bytch!!!She says she doesn't like to be followed around..she just loves to sing and dance because its her passion..she doesn't like people staring at her and following her around!!!

This is so strange because when you are singing and performing don't you want us to look at you!!! Don't you want fans bitch!! Get real!!!

Here is her quote “I don’t like people staring at me all the time and I don’t want people following me around. I became an actress and started singing and dancing because I truly loved it. I did not want to be a celebrity; I did it because I genuinely enjoy doing it. I think fame is just something that comes along when you are in something that is such a success.”



But on a good note Her boots are so Hott!!!!!Love them

0 comments: