Google
 

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Akon's Almost Wife Number 4???


Her Name is Rachael Ritfield and she was almost wife number 4..as we all know Akon is African and having multiple wives is apart of his lifestyle...at some point she was ok with this but now she has come to her senses and has declined to become Wife # 4...here is what Rachael has to say....

“I want a man who thinks that I’m God’s gift to creation and I can think the same of him.” "Akon was honest with me about his multiple wives from the start, which never got in the way of our relationship because his wives live in various parts of the world, so I thought why fix it if it’s not broken?”

It was broken when it came to you Girl.. so thats why there was nothing for you to fix...Im sure another rich loser is right around the corner for you!!!

0 comments: